Ce professionnel est activement à la recherche d'un emploi.engineering Freelancer
À propos de moi:
I am a medical doctor, I have over fifteen years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry. Experience
of managing accounts in East & West Africa. Demonstrated ability to grow business and create opportunities. Ability to work cross-functionally in the company. Analytical and organized with the proven ability to identify customer needs, make recommendations, and implement effective solutions. Self-starter and persuasive communicator with extensive knowledge of health care
plans. Extremely adaptable and able to quickly grasp and apply new information. Expert presenter,
negotiator able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. Fluent in English and French. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint Access.
Faculty of Medicine of MONASTIR
National Diploma of Doctor of Medicine from Faculty of Medicine of MONASTIR. 2008-2009.
Pharmalys Laboratories Switzerland, Regional Manger Est Africa
Since July 2018
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by orienting, training, coaching, communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;
planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
MEDICIS/ MSD, Sales & Marketing Manager
From January 2016 to July 2018
Responsible for leading the development and implementation of marketing programs and strategic sales activities.
- Managing staff levels to ensure that key target marketing areas are always covered.
- Work with cross functional team to develop customer-focused marketing strategies and implementation plans
- Understand and help shape the market and environment to ensure optimal access and to develop solutions which best meet customer needs
- Work closely with cross functional team to develop and
implement promotional materials and educational programs.
MSD / Merck , Market Access Manager
From February 2012 to December 2015
- Generating new business, through an Access Initiative with
MoH partnership establishment in Order to enhance access to MSD
HCV Portfolio for needy patients not covered by health insurance.
- Tender Management: TIENAM tender.
- Generating new business for MSD Women Health Portfolios
with the account “ONFP”
- Growing business for MSD HIV Portfolio with the account “DSSB”
MSD / Merck, Hospital Medical Representative
From October 2010 to January 2012
GSK, Medical Representative
From November 2006 to January 2010