|Tunisia||Pasteur institute of Tunis|
of BSL3 laboratory
- Ensured the proper functioning of technical equipments (HVAC and others …),
- Prepared SOPs to ensure security operations in high hazardous biological risks.
|Tunisia||National Agency for Energy Conservation, ANME||chief Engineer / project manager |
- Project manager of the pilot project District energy located in the zone of Berges du Lac financed by the French fund FASEP : review and validation of technical and financial feasibility studies led by Tractebel engineering, communication on the project, searching for potential donors,
- Project manager "Accelerating investment in District Energy in Tunisia” which is funded by the Italian Ministry of the Environment and supervised by UNEP (district energy in cities initiative) and the Polytechnic of Milano: the project consists in developing a regulatory framework for this sector in Tunisia, creation of a business plan and an ATLAS of DE potential in Tunisia.
- Promotion of thermal storage technology in Tunisia and cooling utilities for industrial zones.
|From 15/08/2017 to 31/08/2018|
|German development corporation for international cooperation, GIZ |
Sr. technical advisor
Project 1: Detailed Project Preparation DPP phase - NAMA Facility Support Project on scaling-up renewable energy and energy efficiency in the Tunisian building sector
Project 2: "RMS - Strengthening the Solar Market in Tunisia"
- Contributed to the realization of the DPP activities - NAMA Facility in collaboration with various partners and stakeholders including the National Agency for the energy efficiency (ANME), the Tunisian Company of Electricity and Gas (STEG), and the Ministry of the Energy, etc.
- Actively participated in bilateral meetings with public and private institutions for the preparation phase of the project: scaling-up PROSOL ELEC program, regulatory texts, and the revision of technical and administrative documents as well as the publication of micro-inverter new technical references...
- Provided support and technical advice to the project manager and public and private partners
- Contributed to the quality assurance (QA/QC) of the deliverables from the contracting firms (Ecofys and Alcor) and external consultants (affordability study, financial mechanism, microinverter expertise, ESIA study, interim report, communication plan, surveys ...),
- Prepared different types of ToRs (NAMA expert pool, micro-inverters eligibility ...),
- Participated in negotiations with local and international banks to refine the financial mechanism and to secure financing through credit lines
- Organized workshops
- Produced communication materials for the project, including newsletters, factsheets, online publications, NAMA registry, and others.
- Operationalized the MRV module (measurements, reporting and verification) for the NAMA Building.
|From 01/01/2015 to 14/08/2017|
- Designed and supervised HVAC projects in the tertiary and industrial sector :
- BARGOU bottling plant.
- Construction of OKBA clinic in Kairouan.
- Factory for solar panels manufacturing in Kairouan.
- Optimized the compressed air network of the MTK factory: tobacco manufacturing.
- SIDI SAHBI fountain design project
|From 01/06/2015 to 14/08/2017|
- Conducted the energy audit in the industrial sector: iron and steel industry (INTERMETAL & TUNICAST), Construction materials and ceramics sector (SOMOCER, CJO cement plant), electronic domain (ELEKTRON)
- Conducted the energy audit in the tertiary sector (20 sites of the chain-AZIZA store-, Nabeul municipality)
- Created project sheets to improve energy efficiency: technical and profitability studies.
|From 25/04/2012 to 14/08/2017|
Ministry of Health
Technical service manager
- Energy saving officer
- Managed and supervised new projects in collaboration with external consultants and experts,
- Monitored the implementation of new technical installations and equipment,
- Supervised a skilled maintenance team work,
- Ensured the team’s proper execution and performance of the internal maintenance.
- Established an annual schedule for the different types of maintenance (preventive, corrective, conditional and curative ...),
- Developed and monitored the external maintenance contracts
- Ensured the proper functioning of technical equipment
- Conducted technical and financial feasibility studies to optimize the functioning of equipment and the maintenance of buildings. This expertise aided the general manger in drawing new strategic lines to evolve the establishment services,
- Managed the maintenance budget and investment plans,
- Identified technical solutions,
|From 01/08/2009 to 24/04/2017|
Biomedical national center for technical studies and maintenance, CETEM BH.
- Member of solar and cold chain committee of “Optimize” project led by WHO and funded by PATH,
- Supervised the installation of photovoltaic panels in a pilot area of Kasserine within the “Optimize” project
- Supervised the execution of HVAC projects in public hospitals,
- Conducted engineering and technical prospections and produced expertise reports on HVAC, and sterilization facilities in the public health sector across the Tunisian territory,
- Responsible for energy saving and energy efficiency in the ministry of health by preparing the annual energy consumption report and participated in the renewable energy pilot projects and managed the energy audits in public hospitals with contracted audit experts,
|From 25/05/2009 to 29/06/2009|
|Technical center for construction materials, CTMCCV|
- Assigned to the thermal performance laboratory of thermal insulation materials and solar collector test.
|From 01/02/2009 to 30/04/2009|
MEDREC (Mediterranean Renewable Energy Center).
An international cooperation between Ministry of Environment of Italy and the National Agency for Energy Efficiency, ANME
- Participated in a case study for the feasibility of bioenergy projects in Tunisia: Jatropha culture in the Kasserine region for the synthesis of a biofuel, forest waste collection project for the production of pellets ...
- Participated in a pilot project for solar cold production in the Capbon region of Nabeul governorate.
|From 14/02/2008 to 14/01/2009|
Tecsol Tunisia & Aptitudes Group
- Developed technico-economic feasibility studies and tender documents for collective solar water heating installations in the tertiary sector,
- Participated in the coaching of design offices as part of the PROSOL II project with GIZ and ANME as assistant engineer,
- Organized trainings in the hotel sector on the theme of saving energy and water.
|From 08/11/2007 to 13/02/2008|
Energy & Environment Engineering, 3E
- Participated as a trainee engineer under the supervision of a Sr. engineer in the following activities:
- Energy audit of the Wedzar oil site -ENI Tunisia,
- Conducted thermal calculations,
- Produced project sheets for the improvement of energy efficiency: technical- and profitability studies.